International Week 2013
Topic: "Care Work and Case Management as challenge for Social Work in local and European Policy (CWCM)"
International Week 2012
This year the students had the possibility to choose one of five partner universities (of SocNet) to spend the annual International Week there.
33 students and 4 lecturers from St. Pölten took the opportunity to get informed about one of the topics below, meet future social work colleagues from other countries and do some sightseeing.
- “Transnational Aspects of Social Work” – Freiburg, Germany
- “Social Work in a European Context” – Emden, Germany
- “Social Work in Times of Crisis” – Hasselt, Belgium
- “What works?” - Odense, Denmark
- “Challenges of active Ageing” – Malaga, Spain
International Week 2011
The International Week 2011 took place at four partner Universities of SocNet 98 and brought together students and lecturers from various European countries. 31 students of Bachelor studies of Social Work and five lecturers of St. Pölten took part.
- "Social Work in Changing Times" (Bremen, Germany)
- “Diversity in Social Work” (Porsgrunn, Norway)
- “From employability towards capability”(Groningen, Netherlands)
- “Social Work and Different Contexts” (Waterford, Ireland)
International Week 2010
Topic: "The Different Faces of Social Work"